NOVA shielding fabric polyester against electrosmog and radio!
Disponibile subito, tempo di consegna 2-5 days
GEOVITAL Polyester NOVA is a semi-transparent curtain fabric for shielding high frequency (HF) electromagnetic radiation.Typical application as curtain or drapery fabric. Due to its high light transmission, perfectly suitable for windows and bed canopies.
Product properties of NOVA shielding fabric - Polyester
- Washable, ironable, sewable
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Meterware
- Color: Ivory White
- Lightweight, sewn-in weighting tape for a natural "fall" due to pull
- Raw materials: approx. 81% polyester, 18% copper, 1% silver
- Area weight: approx. 90 g/m² (without lead tape)
- Dimensional stability: +/- 1%
Polyester fiber with an ultra-thin 0.02 mm silver plated and PU lacquered spun-in copper thread.
Cannot be contacted and thus grounded. Low-frequency alternating electric fields (EM) must be reduced by supplementary measures. We recommend shielding or disconnection with a Geovital circuit cut-off switch.
Very gentle wash in wool wash cycle (hand wash program) or delicate wash cycle at 40 degrees. Please use only mild, ecological, phosphate-free detergents. Do not use any BLEACHING AGENTS! Iron without steam at level 1. Please hang-dry shielding fabric NOVA quickly.
- Do not dry in tumble dryer
- Do not wring out / squeeze out
- No dry cleaning.
0 di 0 valutazioni